Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 04:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slavik
Nice, I almost bought one this summer with white dial, but I was to slow to pul the trigger and some one else got it before me

Originally Posted by h20skier
I tried on 20 plus watches today. Didn't buy a thing

I'm half way cured from this addiction. If I can do this 4 more times I won't ever need another watch again
I you ever need some help with this addiction of yours, I am here for you to provide some expert help

Old 11-13-2011, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Chopard looks great with leather strap vs rubber.

Black dial power reserve is so nice

Old 11-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
^ ^ Your avatar is great/nice

Old 11-13-2011, 12:28 PM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Not my picture. Not my car. Not my watch. But how awesome isn't this combo?

Richard Mille RM027 Tourbillion (~$550,000) and black Ferrari Enzo (~$650,000). A man with great taste

Old 11-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SHH
Not my picture. Not my car. Not my watch. But how awesome isn't this combo?

Richard Mille RM027 Tourbillion (~$550,000) and black Ferrari Enzo (~$650,000). A man with lots of money
fixed it for ya cool pic!

Old 11-13-2011, 12:35 PM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
fixed it for ya cool pic!
Haha, guess that's true as well!

Old 11-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Enzo for 650k lolcopter

Old 11-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Been a while since I posted som pics here,,,,,,,, the last days coming right now:

Attached Images       
Old 11-13-2011, 03:28 PM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Black Enzo is SO. MUCH. WIN.

Old 11-13-2011, 04:01 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Call me crazy but Richard Mille watches do nothing for me. The only thing I find spectacular about them is their price tag.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?