Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I'm starting to love this watch more and more each time I wear it.
Must have the reverse effect of kryptonite...

Old 11-07-2011, 03:01 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Must have the reverse effect of kryptonite...

from a guy that wears a rolex and a gold calculator watch

i'll not concern myself on your opinion

Old 11-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Naughty boy!

At least you have great taste in cars!

Old 11-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
^ ^ Mark´s reply here would be that you dont

Old 11-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future

Last edited by RFFG; 11-07-2011 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Naughty boy!

At least you have great taste in cars!
well one of us does

well except I like your Golf
Originally Posted by Axman
^ ^ Mark´s reply here would be that you dont
Please see above

Old 11-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

the new piece.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Vakane

the new piece.
fawk yes, congrats!

Old 11-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RFFG
fawk yes, congrats!
I took you to advise me to wait and see... lol

*walks out with watch in hand*

RFFG: hey lets go show it to the mayors kid who didnt treat us nice..

Me: really? isnt that rude?

RFFG: that mofoker was rude!!!treating us like "allshows, no GO`s"

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?