Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mayoof
Whats on her wrist?

If you noticed the watch, you're gay.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
D, i 'zoomed in' because i wanted to 'see' what she had to 'say' about eating pizza for breakfast and what her fav burger was, because the 'size' she's 'racking' is not 'healthy' for a male's heart, let alone a female's

i mean she looks like she can hold her own in any political or religious thread on OT so i thought i'd be the gentleman that i am and not take her for granted

Old 08-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Probably ugliest watch in this thread. You should sell it CHEAP

PM sent
Sold

Originally Posted by Barrister
If you noticed the watch, you're gay.

Old 08-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
D, i 'zoomed in' because i wanted to 'see' what she had to 'say' about eating pizza for breakfast and what her fav burger was, because the 'size' she's 'racking' is not 'healthy' for a male's heart, let alone a female's

i mean she looks like she can hold her own in any political or religious thread on OT so i thought i'd be the gentleman that i am and not take her for granted
Hate to "burst your bubble" but it looks like a little PShop was involved... especially in the "toe" area

Nice and light today

Last edited by GrayTT; 08-25-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:18 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Nice piece Hani for you old dudes that can't remember how to tell time with the hands

Old 08-26-2011, 02:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Vintage JLC on the wrist for Friday

Old 08-26-2011, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Love it!!

Old 08-26-2011, 02:24 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
That jlc rocks!

Why is it faux toed like it's a catalog watch on 10:10?

What size is it?

Last edited by h20skier; 08-26-2011 at 02:25 AM.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
That really does. Just the right amount of patina. Stunning.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Rolex Fanboy
Love the Numbers. It's awesome.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?