Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 04:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
^^ thank you brother but they are Mickey Mousy compared to yours and others on the Team...

Last edited by GrayTT; 05-27-2011 at 04:47 AM.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Hani, today my son gave a report in school about the Middle East.

He talked a bit about Bahrain.

He showed the class the coins and stamps you sent me from the Grand Prix.

Your good deeds keep paying off for me and my family!

Old 05-27-2011, 06:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
That is very cool Hani! Question, why are you not at redline

Old 05-27-2011, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. It took me a while (with many questions/email's sent to SoCal for advice) and this is the result.

the serial number puts it as a 1986, thus made the same year I was born. Pretty cool IMO. It's a 3572.50 which means it's a profesional, with a display caseback. I'll get some pictures of the inner workings later today when I can find my camera (and some good light). This will be with me for a very long time, if not forever.

cheers.

Old 05-27-2011, 07:59 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I was/am very happy to help brother. I am stoked that you finally got what you are after. It really is a great feeling to have the watch you really want on your wrist. I smile like the Cheshire Cat (minus being high as hell ) every time I look at my Deep Sea. Congrats again mate!

Old 05-27-2011, 08:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
That is very cool Hani! Question, why are you not at redline
I was still warming that baby up

Old 05-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Craigger
annnnnnd I'm back.
One of the all time greats - The manual wind Speedmaster is way at the top of the best bang for your buck list.

And it looks the business too!

best,

asg

Old 05-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Looks fantastic Craigger!!

Old 05-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Silberstein today

Attached Images  
Old 05-27-2011, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^^^ What time is it?????

Mark when are you going to pick up one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbouHnZ6VjQ

Last edited by GrayTT; 05-27-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?