Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011 | 04:53 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I suspected as much. Okay, I have already found some around $10.6k using a simple Google Search. I have some dedicated watch guys that can actually call around if you really want...

Old 02-10-2011 | 06:19 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Yeah, I suspected as much. Okay, I have already found some around $10.6k using a simple Google Search. I have some dedicated watch guys that can actually call around if you really want...
Nope no biggie. The one I like more is the white faced special. Then the perpetual and she's looking. She has sold me a number of pieces so im semi confident in pricing. Im sure 9k for the yacht club can be had but we will see on that blue piece first.

Zamiz no problem I misunderstood.

Old 02-10-2011 | 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Not here. I priced one out not too long ago with my watch guy and with little to no pushing, got him down into the low 7s.
that makes a lot more sense, i have no idea how the AD here gets away with it
rolex watches sell here like hot cakes

Last edited by boursachi; 02-10-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2011 | 07:10 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
that makes a lot more sense, i have no idea how the AD here gets away with it
rolex watches sells here like hot cakes
The Best watches are the GMT2, Blue Sub(too bad its WG).

Old 02-10-2011 | 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The Best watches are the GMT2, Blue Sub(too bad its WG).
you don't wear gold right?
love the blue Sub! i think the blue is more appealing than the SS green bezel/dial, although when i first saw the WG model i remembered the Omega Sea-Master (i think?)

as for the GMTII C, you think we'll ever see half-coloured dials? like the Pepsi and Coke of the previous GMTII?

Old 02-10-2011 | 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Some douche that used to be a member here, was banned, and went on to douchier places. Basically only cared about bling.
You know he left the "douchier place" as well.

Old 02-10-2011 | 07:39 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
you don't wear gold right?
love the blue Sub! i think the blue is more appealing than the SS green bezel/dial, although when i first saw the WG model i remembered the Omega Sea-Master (i think?)

as for the GMTII C, you think we'll ever see half-coloured dials? like the Pepsi and Coke of the previous GMTII?
I dont wear gold, I wish to see the Blue/Red dial on the GMT2 that would be amazing.

Old 02-10-2011 | 07:40 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Bam!

Old 02-10-2011 | 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I dont wear gold, I wish to see the Blue/Red dial on the GMT2 that would be amazing.
i agree! and actually, on the previous GMTII the ONLY issue i have with it is not the case (love it) nor the crown (v. small), but the fact that it does NOT have the maxi dial.. that is why it does not get as much wrist time as the others

THUS, i would have been a lot happier if Rolex would've fitted the older GMTII with a maxi-dial as a farewell

what's stopping you from getting the SS GMTII?
what are you saving for?

Old 02-10-2011 | 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Bam!
love the one on the right! is that blacked out steel?
specs/link please

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?