Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011 | 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I still don't really see the appeal of Panerais. They just don't do anything for me.

Old 02-01-2011 | 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
What do you guys think about the Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17 RS2? It's got a hell of a name

This is just a site with some info on the watch, I've found a better deal locally.
Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Chronograph Calibre 17 RS 2 Mens Wristwatch Model: CAV518B.FC6237

I'm going to try and check one out today or tomorrow. I pretty much only wear my Submariner, so I'd like to pick up something a little different. As with most things, I have a very classic style and I think this watch would work for me.

Old 02-01-2011 | 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
I love that piece!

Old 02-01-2011 | 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
What do you guys think about the Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17 RS2? It's got a hell of a name

This is just a site with some info on the watch, I've found a better deal locally.
Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Chronograph Calibre 17 RS 2 Mens Wristwatch Model: CAV518B.FC6237

I'm going to try and check one out today or tomorrow.
I was all hard for TAG about 6 months ago, but found them to be just a little to busy for me. For the price I'd just stick with a Speedmaster.

Take out some of the text on the face and you've got a very nice watch though.

Old 02-01-2011 | 12:35 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice looking piece, but I am not into Tags.

Old 02-01-2011 | 12:38 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
JC I have always been a fan of the Carreras. Looks good.

Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
It's called being modest. Shows that Geoff was raised well, has a good head on his shoulders; I have a lot of respect for him because of that. Shows class and character.

EDIT: Now more pics of these beezies you hang out with.
"You must spread some rep..."
Originally Posted by h20skier
The building doesn't say

Isringhausen JR Imports CEO
"You must spread some rep..."

My name was on the building. It was code for "work harder than everyone else or I'm firing you"

Old 02-01-2011 | 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ I'm a DK myself. I know what it means and what it entails.

Old 02-01-2011 | 01:32 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919

I'm going to try and check one out today or tomorrow. I pretty much only wear my Submariner, so I'd like to pick up something a little different. As with most things, I have a very classic style and I think this watch would work for me.
i think the watch looks great. My bro in law has one and thinks it is good.

I do like Omega Seamasters better but I'm biased on that. Be careful on your final number here. Lot's of retail outlets sell this piece but you can find it cheaper.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
I still don't really see the appeal of Panerais. They just don't do anything for me.
Pam's are very comfortable watches Alex. I don't typically follow trendy stuff and Pam's are kind of in that catagory. I wear mine just because they just feel great on. Pam tends to look the same thru their entire line to me and I can't believe people can tell the different numbers so easily but if you wear one watch as a daily watch it really would be a nice piece 365 days a year. Looks good (imho) feels good and is classic enough to wear with Light sabers and tuxedo T's like you Midwestern boys rock so much

Old 02-01-2011 | 01:39 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^I like to picture Alzilla in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

Old 02-01-2011 | 01:41 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?