Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011 | 01:27 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
It's a beautiful piece. What are the dimensions of the case? Hard to tell but it looked somewhere between 38-42mm.

Old 01-28-2011 | 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow- you are a true connoisseur! You have an impressive collection. Any pics of the back show the mechanism you speak of?

Old 01-28-2011 | 01:34 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
I'm way out of my league re: watches and most of you guys. I just look for stuff that is visually appealing and go for it. While i'm down to only my Monaco at the moment that Zeno Mark posted the other day will probably be next. I'd love an AP Carbon Alinghi as well. I feel like some of the watches posted more recently wouldn't suit me. I appreciate that its more than that but I guess I just haven't quite developed the real "watch guy" mentality.

Old 01-28-2011 | 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by asg612
Dufour Simplicity

if you can find one.

Yes please!

Old 01-28-2011 | 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jamie
Yes please!
Japan - they are around - about half the production was sold into Japan so, its a somewhat closed market.

There are about 50 pieces in the US - a few trade hands each year. Super inflated prices.

Personally - if you really love what the Dufour Simplicity represents - you are better off with a Voutilainen. Better finishing and much much better case and dial work. If Dufour is alright, Kari Voutilainen is better (IMO)...but Dufour was/is the first - the one who set off the independent revolution.

Have you seen this site? Tempered | Artisan Watchmakers

Old 01-29-2011 | 05:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond repute
It is so nice to see some of the rarities in here, glad you are sharing your passion. I am also out of your league when it comes to both budget and knowledge of some of the people in here, I know very little about the watches I love and own. I appreciate my watches for the craftsmanship and level of detail put in them but sadly, I think my love for watches originates from the exclusivity, rarity and aesthetics of them

Old 01-31-2011 | 06:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about

Old 01-31-2011 | 07:01 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
I think this thread should be closed.

Old 01-31-2011 | 08:00 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry; Mark is busying his minions in preparation to...

Old 02-01-2011 | 12:09 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
Tag Heuer Formula 1

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?