Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011 | 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
G&F FTMFW. I have been waiting for someone to have one. Those are gorgeous.

Old 01-27-2011 | 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
asg are you on the West Coast? There is another big car guy, Porsche guy actually, named Craig. He is into serious hardware like yourself.
His daily's

and the weekend "beaters"...

Old 01-27-2011 | 07:36 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
I'm pretty sure if there was a video game where you kill and fight all people under 25 years old who use bad grammar, a tourbilon would be worth about 10 million 23-year old kids with a blackeye.
Tourbillion you mean

Speaking of bad.......

Old 01-27-2011 | 07:39 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by asg612
Thanks guys - I try not to get too attached to most watches - There are a few that always remain. I'm actually on a kick of buying back a few special pieces I did let go of.

I was not sad when I sold the GF - it was like a boat...happiest days are when you buy and when you sell!

I do want to sell my Vianney Halter, though....
Ok do tell. "Like a boat" are they maintenance nightmares?

On the richard mille front I liked them at first until I had one on. I knew I wouldn't have a ton of occasions to wear such a piece and they also just tell time mainly. I just don't see the personal love of them for me.

Cool hip pieces tho.

Old 01-27-2011 | 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
h20, you and I need to go and get ourselves some serious watches!!!!!

Old 01-27-2011 | 08:20 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
996TTX50 collection is f u c king ridiculous.

We need to get that guy on here.

Old 01-27-2011 | 09:00 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by GrayTT
h20, you and I need to go and get ourselves some serious watches!!!!!
I agree I guess our business doesn't produce the watch budget of others.

Old 01-27-2011 | 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I know of him in LA. Watch world is super small. I don't want to tell tales - but I actually think he is the owner of the GF I sold

I'll send him a pm on another forum and see if wants to join in the fun here.

And, and hard as I'm trying to move to LA - I'm stuck here in snowy NJ.

Oh - H20 - no watch is a real maintenance nightmare. I was not implying that at all. Just, it was a piece that was so expensive I was afraid to wear it. It has a sticker of close to a CGT - approx $400K) feels wierd, at least to me having that on my wrist.

Gotta set boundaries. At least that's what my wife tells me about the kids.

Old 01-27-2011 | 09:06 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Ya I'd look like an idiot with my CGT on my wrist

Old 01-27-2011 | 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
@ asg612: Major respect brother. Dropping half a mil on a watch takes steel balls. And even bigger balls to actually wear it.

I love my watch collection but it doesn't touch yours.

Maybe someday!

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?