Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h20skier
Man that pic does it no justice. Absolutely beautiful piece imho. I've looked more than once at that watch......more than 100 times actually. Just over 40mm is a good size as well. just couldn't pull the trigger on a 70k used watch. Yowza!
Let's see the one you did pull the trigger on!

Old 12-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rahul
Let's see the one you did pull the trigger on!
few pages back my man. they were asking where you have been Possibly weather is bad down in your hood? Wife finally kick you out after spending just 1 hour with me so you got back online

I'm afraid 1 PP a year is all me pocket book can stand :*(

Old 12-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lol! Working to pay the bills my man. I am lazy; repost a pic of that baby

Old 12-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rahul
Lol! Working to pay the bills my man. I am lazy; repost a pic of that baby
I was wondering why she wore the same red panties/bra set I didn't know you needed that 7th overtime day to buy some new

Attached Images  
Old 12-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Rolex Fanboy
My GP world time today

Old 12-19-2010, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Love that GP, Mark. Looks sharp!

Old 12-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I was wondering why she wore the same red panties/bra set I didn't know you needed that 7th overtime day to buy some new
so classic and elegant...love that watch!

Old 12-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Sick, sick watch mark.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
technics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura abouttechnics has a spectacular aura about
w00t!! finally managed to find a nato strap that I like and imo goes well with my new sub (and explorer 2)!

Attached Images  
Old 12-20-2010, 10:59 AM
Rolex Fanboy
^^^^That's a great looking strap for that watch

My oldest Pam on today

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?