Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
ctzn, what do you think of the tungsten case? I hear it's really scratch resistant but heavy.
You know, it's really not all that heavy unless you wear it with the tungsten bracelet. Upon first picking it up, yeah it feels a bit hefty if you're used to wearing sub 40mm watches, but when you wear it for a day it's not uncomfortable. To be honest, my biggest issue was how shiny the case is. I'm very much a fly-under-the-radar kinda guy and this is by far my most over the top watch, but it's fun and I enjoy wearing it for some reason. I even have a second tungsten on order (M21)!

You should def pick one up, super killer watches...

Beautiful Milgauss david9962000!

Old 10-19-2010, 12:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Rocked the vintage Stowa today (60's chronograph)

Old 10-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
LT combat B8:

Name:  CombatB8.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  164.4 KB

Old 10-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
^ joking right?

Old 10-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
Holmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Miyako
How do you think of this one?
I like this Replica Luxury one, the price is cheaper, but the quality is high.
But it's fake and fake is bad..

OnT: SKX007 on black nato

Old 10-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Miyako
How do you think of this one?
I like this Replica Luxury one, the price is cheaper, but the quality is high.
Fake watches are for fake people. Trust me, people can tell and it doesn't make you look very good...

Old 10-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Where's our resident expert on fake watches?

Old 10-25-2010, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
Holmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the rough
Got a leather strap for my Tissot, love the new look:

Old 10-27-2010, 05:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
a friend is thinking about this...

Old 10-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Too much empty space IMO.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?