Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

some more new stuff........ (my panerai didnt come yet tho)

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Red face some more new stuff........ (my panerai didnt come yet tho)

got my volcano in today.. :-D unfortunately i was expecting my panerai 268 as well but no show... itl be here friday because banks can be lazy.. and dont realize a wire is instant and doesnt have to clear.. ugh

either way.. quickie of the volcano..

and what the panerai will look like after i take off the black oem croco and put on the custom Simona im having made right now..

-riley

Old 02-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
you're going a little nuts, bro. You need to stop dickin around with this 8-15k stuff and bump up to the next level

Old 02-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
saintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant future
Damn that PAM is hot! Congrats! The Volcano is a little to orange for me.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by SteveH
you're going a little nuts, bro. You need to stop dickin around with this 8-15k stuff and bump up to the next level
i wanna, and i should.. but its like the lower end stuff... as soon as i bumped up.. i missed out on a lot of pieces that i "still want" but will never get because i want nicer stuff..

i made myself a list for 2008... so far been able to delete quite a few away.. like volcano/white and black milgauss/ gmt2/ 268/ but i got a few more.. then ima jump up to say 50-75k..

i did get that patek 5102 BUT theirs been problems with customs, and its currently sitting with the govt... :-(

Last edited by rijowysock; 02-06-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I like the orange one a lot....very cool lookin. Congrats!!!

Old 02-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
heres some comparison pics....and todays outfit.lol.. thicker than a macbook air..lol

Old 02-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
saintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant future
I stand corrected. The orange does look pretty good.

Old 02-06-2008, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
tamaneri is an unknown quantity at this point
look great!!

i'm surprised you are willing to put the watches face down on anything other than a piece of felt or somethin!

Old 02-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
the orange band remind me of the seiko Steveh and I rock.

that is the ultimate orange watch though!

Old 02-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by tamaneri
look great!!

i'm surprised you are willing to put the watches face down on anything other than a piece of felt or somethin!
its saphire u can drag a knife or w/e across it and it wont scratch...