Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
let me be the first to say im still not convinced...
we need a video with the newspaper to make sure your not in Sweden.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:37 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
No wonder nothing's come up ... ask for proof, and there he disappear. Typical Jox crap.

I do wonder about the kid from whom he stole the identity ... does he even know about these shenanigans?
Yeah, when the kids as school find out, his reputation as the big man on campus will really be ruined

Old 10-22-2008, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
That looks like Sweden to me. Beads? Too big glasses? Wig? Someone's not working with the community here ... and these kind of people always have something to hide. Any skeletons in that closet of yours, Jox?

And to think about the poor 5 year olds that did all the drawings hoping they'd get candy in return. Jox you're really a bad dude.

edit - Tomas is right. Open today's newspaper at page 9 and write I'm not Jox all across the page with pink, yellow and blue fluorescent markers. And there has to be a palm tree in the back ... I'm pretty sure these don't grow in sweden. The whole identity theft is a serious accusation, the whole Teamspeed community needs answers.

Last edited by Zorro; 10-22-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
last known picture of jox

Old 10-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Banned
CigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enough
yo, those are my avaitor sunglasses and my silver chain. My girlfrind gave me the beads just 4 fun. now thats the best picture i have.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Banned
CigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Yeah, when the kids as school find out, his reputation as the big man on campus will really be ruined
My school aint neva gonna find out and im not one of the popular kids there.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Zorro
That looks like Sweden to me. Beads? Too big glasses? Wig? Someone's not working with the community here ... and these kind of people always have something to hide. Any skeletons in that closet of yours, Jox?

And to think about the poor 5 year olds that did all the drawings hoping they'd get candy in return. Jox you're really a bad dude.

edit - Tomas is right. Open today's newspaper at page 9 and write I'm not Jox all across the page with pink, yellow and blue fluorescent markers. And there has to be a palm tree in the back ... I'm pretty sure these don't grow in sweden. The whole identity theft is a serious accusation, the whole Teamspeed community needs answers.
Is there a Jox on this forum. I dont wanna take a video because my dad said "time 4 bed soon". I am serious about this. Just delete this muthaf***kin thread... please... i dont wanna be messed with.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Girlfriend? Elton John never had no girlfriend ... WTF is going on here?

Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CigCrazy
yo, those are my avaitor sunglasses and my silver chain. My girlfrind gave me the beads just 4 fun. now thats the best picture i have.
Dude let me be the first to teach you a little something about manhood.

Girls don't give you beads... You give them beads.... but they have to earn them...

Welcome to the Team... I'm semi-convinced you aren't Jox.

Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by CigCrazy
Is there a Jox on this forum. I dont wanna take a video because my dad said "time 4 bed soon". I am serious about this. Just delete this muthaf***kin thread... please... i dont wanna be messed with.
another Jox like excuse..

Quick Reply: What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)