Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Clearly you lack comprehension of sarcasm and the ability to sense tone and/or humor. Have you been on the internet before?

Old 10-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Yes! That is the word!

Is there a TeamSpeed billboard somewhere I don't know about that invites these people? Apart from that image verification thingy during registration, we should have some sort of challenging question to filter out the most obvious ones . . .
Like "Do you know who/what Jox is?"

Old 10-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Yes! That is the word!

Is there a TeamSpeed billboard somewhere I don't know about that invites these people? Apart from that image verification thingy during registration, we should have some sort of challenging question to filter out the most obvious ones . . .
Jox, before I show you how arrogant and insignificant you really are - do you know what kind of gold mass is wearing and where I can get it? Also, do you have any spider monkey and/or gt3 wheel-connections?

Old 10-27-2008, 05:55 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mbolo
Jox, before I show you how arrogant and insignificant you really are - do you know what kind of gold mass is wearing and where I can get it? Also, do you have any spider monkey and/or gt3 wheel-connections?
I have a guy in Houston that could hook you up with a spider monkey, no problem. Unfortunately, I don't know of any GT3 wheel connections. I do, however, know of some knuckle up in Atlanta that has a thing for ugly wheels. Then again, are you really surprised when we live in a world where the concept of getting turned on by ugly women is a legitimate fetish . . .

I think Mass is wearing an Instant Rapper kit from Wal-Mart.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have any ability to understand that the internet does not have inflection? Is there anything else I need to teach you?

Have you been in public before?

Originally Posted by jox
Clearly you lack comprehension of sarcasm and the ability to sense tone and/or humor. Have you been on the internet before?

Old 10-27-2008, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
mass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond reputemass has a reputation beyond repute
I have no idea what you mean. Is this what society has to deal with: a bunch of internet jackasses who love to talk tough behind a monitor but fold like a deck of wet cards in life.

Originally Posted by LABrit
Clearly the art of sarcasm eludes you.

Oh and by the way it was me that Neg repped you proclaiming you to be a "Dumbass." In my haste I forgot to add my name to the comment.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mass
I have no idea what you mean. Is this what society has to deal with: a bunch of internet jackasses who love to talk tough behind a monitor but fold like a deck of wet cards in life.
If you don't like it, don't bring it upon yourself.

I'd call you out in person too, I don't really give a toss.

Old 10-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Is anyone who works with you in your big glass building or at home mildly impressed by you? This conversation is similar to the ones I have with my niece, and she's 7. Here's a challenging question for you: how many pretentious idiots does it take to post 100 posts a day on a forum pretending to sound witty and smart.

Maybe you should spend more time at home with your partner.

V out.

Originally Posted by jox
Yes! That is the word!

Old 10-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Banned
CigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enough
Youtube isn't just working for me right now... someone send me a P.M. and I'll TRY to send you the video....
and why did my rep points turn red???
and how can I get photoshop without buying the expensive cd?

Old 10-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Call me out on what? This is my last post on this subject because I can't waste anymore time on dumbass "blokes" like. you Go the F back to your shitty country and stare at the clouds. The only thing you should be tossing are your teachers because they failed you miserably.

Let me know how your knees feel after your session with jox.

Originally Posted by LABrit
If you don't like it, don't bring it upon yourself.

I'd call you out in person too, I don't really give a toss.

Quick Reply: What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)