Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Banned
CigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enough
Who asked for the videos of me rapping to Lil Wayne songs??? Do you want me to put them up?

Old 10-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CigCrazy
Who asked for the videos of me rapping to Lil Wayne songs??? Do you want me to put them up?
Sure, why not

Old 10-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Banned
CigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enough
A few words. As much as I am enjoying this thread, I am concerned. As all should know by now, Guy LaMotta is not my friend, just a person that I know well and look up to, and trust. I really like all the photo shop edits on the pictures here, keep them up, but I am concerned about Guy. He knows everything going on around the internet about him, and I'm pretty sure that at one point or another, he will Google his name and come across this thread. He might even decide to take legal action!
I don't want my reputation to be lost. I believe that if he were to see this thread, he'd not want to talk to me, or even let me come to the marina/restaurant and take me out for rides on his boats. And someone told me, an old man who used to own a bigger marina in the bay, said to me: "Guy has a good side and a bad side. You don't want to get on his bad side, because when it bad, its bad."
Understood? So I'd like to see if we can make this a private thread and not release any info on who CigCrazy is to other well known forums like Speed wake or OSO, because there are people on OSO that know Guy.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
A few words. As much as I am enjoying this thread, I am concerned. As all should know by now, Guy LaMotta is not my friend, just a person that I know well and look up to, and trust. I really like all the photo shop edits on the pictures here, keep them up, but I am concerned about Guy. He knows everything going on around the internet about him, and I'm pretty sure that at one point or another, he will Google his name and come across this thread. He might even decide to take legal action!
I don't want my reputation to be lost. I believe that if he were to see this thread, he'd not want to talk to me, or even let me come to the marina/restaurant and take me out for rides on his boats. And someone told me, an old man who used to own a bigger marina in the bay, said to me: "Guy has a good side and a bad side. You don't want to get on his bad side, because when it bad, its bad."
Understood? So I'd like to see if we can make this a private thread and not release any info on who CigCrazy is to other well known forums like Speed wake or OSO, because there are people on OSO that know Guy.
Let me put it to you in metaphorical terms that you can understand.

That ship has sailed.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
You missed the launch of that boat long ago. On another note, I can't believe you assholes let such an epic thread get started when I'm away on a trip to Columbus.

-EDIT- Did NOT get to make it to the game. Words can't describe how gay that was (although, if I had to give some perspective, it was like Jox times ten).

Last edited by Bluestrike2; 10-26-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Russ

That ship has sailed.

Great minds think alike!

Old 10-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond repute
Too late little man this thread is bigger then you and has brought TS to the forefront of the car forum world. You should ask DJ to pay you royalties for the free advertising.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Bluestrike2
You missed the launch of that boat long ago. On another note, I can't believe you assholes let such an epic thread get started when I'm away on a trip to Columbus.

Sorry, next time we'll have to coordinate our schedules

Old 10-26-2008, 08:45 PM
Banned
This thread is i guess...... over. OOPS.... i forgot to edit the gravestone

Attached Images  
Old 10-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Russ

That ship has sailed.
LMAO

Quick Reply: What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)