Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
Check his posts on Performance Boats.
Link? EDIT:Nevermind

Old 10-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Banned
CigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Can someone post this thread there? PLEASE?!
NO, I dont want to move this crap over to that forum.

Old 10-24-2008, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CigCrazy
How much money do you have right now?- I have about $200

What will be your next jewellery purchase?- I dont know... I want to buy some stuff for my boat

You told us that you weren't very popular in school, have you ever wondered why that is?- I'm just not.... the kids in im school either call u popular if you do sports and have a gf or unpopular if you dont to sports and have a boring girlfriend.
Do you rap? If so could you spit a few lines for us?-

Here i go:

yeah now if you let me you wont regret me
shit if you let me you wont forget me. remember
and if you don't then ponder. hold up bahh bahh
there's a reminder
I aint kinda hot I'm sauna
I sweat money and the bank is my shower
haha, and that pistol is my towel
ha, so stop sweatin me coward
and I would die for ours ride for hours supply tha flowers

Well guys, this thread is history in the making now shut up and let me make it hahaha

Pistol is your towel eh?

Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
NO, I dont want to move this crap over to that forum.
He's BaAAACK!

Hey Sam, how was school today, man? Did you kick the crap outta some wanksters?

How many kids go to your school? I bet at least one of them has seem this thread by now!

Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Can someone post this thread there? PLEASE?!
Done.

EPIC Thread - Involves CigCrazy - Performance Boats Forums

Old 10-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NO, I want to move this crap over to that forum.
Well if you insist.

Old 10-24-2008, 04:10 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back Sam that rhyme was tight. Where do you get your inspiration from? Did you read all the posts that you missed while you were in school?

Old 10-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Banned
CigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
Hey Samuel I got a few questions for your next video

1. Are you part Swedish?
2. чего f*** вы курит в видео?
3. Cranberry juice? Are you going thru menopause?
4. Can you get Mr. Lamotta on speakerphone for the video?

1. Are you part Swedish?- No, I am american
2. чего f*** вы курит в видео?- huh lol???
3. Cranberry juice? Are you going thru menopause?- no. cranberry juice tastes good.
4. Can you get Mr. Lamotta on speakerphone for the video?- uhhhm no. he has a life and i'm not going to bother him with all this nonsense.

Old 10-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
1. Are you part Swedish?- No, I am american
2. чего f*** вы курит в видео?- huh lol???
3. Cranberry juice? Are you going thru menopause?- no. cranberry juice tastes good.
4. Can you get Mr. Lamotta on speakerphone for the video?- uhhhm no. he has a life and i'm not going to bother him with all this nonsense.
What's a life

Old 10-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Banned
Welcome back Sam that rhyme was tight. Where do you get your inspiration from? Did you read all the posts that you missed while you were in school?
Well, I was inspired by people like Rick Ross, or 50cent, and some other good rappers. Yes, I read the posts. I gotta admit they are very funny, and I encourage you to have fun here, as long as no one causes sh!t that is offending... keep this up everyone, I like this thread!!!

Quick Reply: What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)