Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 12:20 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
I feel bad Jox...
Didn't you tell me the other day how much you like 15 year old boys? Or was it scotch? I can't recall. Oh well, po-tay-to, po-taw-toe.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:39 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Didn't you tell me the other day how much you like 15 year old boys? Or was it scotch? I can't recall. Oh well, po-tay-to, po-taw-toe.
Close. You were drinking a lot of scotch that night and confessing to me how much you liked 15 year old boys. Is that why you wanted to revive this thread? Just PM the guy, meet at a rest area, and get it over with.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Close. You were drinking a lot of scotch that night and confessing to me how much you liked 15 year old boys. Is that why you wanted to revive this thread? Just PM the guy, meet at a rest area, and get it over with.
Yeah but he would have to lure him with gold instead of the usual candy. Not sure that's within Jox's budget.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:45 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I told you that in confidence and am shocked that you would bring this up in the google crawled part of the forum. I was about to give back the money I scammed from you with help from my Utah buddy as a front, but now . . . not so much.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some rest areas to scou.. I mean, uh, business to get back to.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:49 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
I told you that in confidence and am shocked that you would bring this up in the google crawled part of the forum. I was about to give back the money I scammed from you with help from my Utah buddy as a front, but now . . . not so much.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some rest areas to scou.. I mean, uh, business to get back to.
You bastard! Gil and 4Wheels both want their money back too, and btw, your Nigerian Dutch accent sucks, but you do sound mormon!

Old 10-22-2008, 01:53 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
You bastard! Gil and 4Wheels both want their money back too, and btw, your Nigerian Dutch accent sucks, but you do sound mormon!
You know you're all out of arguments when you pull out the accent card on the guy who speaks English as a second language. And then you have the nerve to tell me I sound like a moron.

But I'm happy to tell you that my late husband, King Humbo IV of Nigeria, is very happy to have all you people's money, but the FedEx tracker says the wheels got lost somewhere while entering Botswana. Sucks to be you.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:11 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by jox
You know you're all out of arguments when you pull out the accent card on the guy who speaks English as a second language. And then you have the nerve to tell me I sound like a moron.

But I'm happy to tell you that my late husband, King Humbo IV of Nigeria, is very happy to have all you people's money, but the FedEx tracker says the wheels got lost somewhere while entering Botswana. Sucks to be you.
I said Mormon... (Remember, you're from Utah).

I'll level with you, send me back my money via wire transfer, and I'll send you back a small fee for all your troubles.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:17 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
I said Mormon... (Remember, you're from Utah).

I'll level with you, send me back my money via wire transfer, and I'll send you back a small fee for all your troubles.
Yes! Excellent, let's do that!

I just sent you a check for $50,000. So if you could just send me $40,000 back, I'll let you keep ten grand for all the headache it has cost you. But you need to send the 40K back pretty quickly. And don't inspect the check too closely.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JarodL
You want to buy horribly cheesy and tasteless gold jewelry to mimick a middle age, overweight man? Hmm, and here I thought I have seen everything on the internet.

LMAS
your killing me

Old 10-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
oh the humanity!

Quick Reply: What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)