Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I am now convinced that we have all been had.

I will be very interested to see who the comic genius is that started this thread though.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Russ
Fellas, Please don't post his facebook link.
What about myspace?

Old 10-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Banned
CigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enoughCigCrazy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by CigCrazy's Mom
To whom it may concern:

I would like to apologize on behalf of my young son. I had taken away the internet from his room as he had a tendency to join car forums and start exaggerating and hallucinating about various topics. I am surprised he did not start saying that his dog could drive. I keep taking away all the cables and connections needed for internet, be he keeps finding ways. Anyways, do not waste the energy needed to type out a comment, as it is merely the ramblings and excited mind of a teenage boy who is passionate about boats.

I am sorry if he offended anyone but as you can see, more lies were needed to cover the previous lies and so on until it became a work of a fantasy writer that could challenge even JK Rowling's imagination. Lastly, I do not plan on deleting this account, because I am sure he will simply pop up again under God knows what. Keep in mind he is a child and acts exactly as one. Be wary of 'CigCrazy' he is madly in love with boats. It is his life (so far) and I can do nothing but read as he tries to get out of a hole, only to bury himself deeper. Take his comments with a spoon of salt.

AS FAR AS RUSS GOES, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HACKING INTO HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT LIKE THAT? TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOU TO DO SUCH A THING. ABOVE AND BEYOND THAT, HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE CONDONE SUCH A BEHAVIOR. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED MOST INVOLVED IN THIS THREAD ARE TRUE PIECES OF COW MANEUR! I HAVE FORWARDED THIS THREAD TO OUR ATTORNEY AND PLAN ON TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS RUSS GUY. WHAT HE’S DONE IS IRREPREHENSIBLE! HOW DARE YOU SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE MY SON’S 100% PUBLIC PHOTOS ON THIS FORUM. IT’S NOT AS IF IT TOOK NO HACKING WHATSOEVER TO DO SO, OR THAT IN FACT, MY LITTLE SAMMY IS STUPID ENOUGH TO HAVE A PUBLIC PROFILE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. RUSS, YOU HAVE BEEN DULY WARNED!

“Cig Crazy”’s Mom

P.S. I found this by accident as I was checking to see emails from his teachers because he was sick, and I found quite a few emails from this site.
BULLSHIT!!!! I showed this to her... and she's gonna do something about you.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NotSoMiniC
What about myspace?
What do you think? NO

Old 10-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
His profile isn't public anyways ... for me at least it wasn't.
Unless of course you're network is his hometown

Old 10-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Russ
What do you think? NO
Yes sir

Old 10-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Remember though, the "public" vs. "private" areas of forums like facebook are not meant to protect anyone's privacy. They are merely to separate paying customers from non-paying customers. When you sign up, there is a disclaimer that lets you know that facebook will not take any action to protect your privacy.

There is a very strong argument that anything posted on the Internet is public information.

Besides, it was Sammy who posted his personal email addy. He waived any right to privacy he may have had right then and there.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
where is the video?

Old 10-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ok fellas, I think I've figured it all out.

Pshop credit goes to Ara

Last edited by Russ; 10-23-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Besides, he's kiping his pictures from boatfreaks.com.

Quick Reply: What gold does this guy have? (IP Checked: NOT JOX!)