Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

strap ideas for 268?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Question strap ideas for 268?

alright guys, ive had a few panerai in the past, but i always just left them on that stock straps... picking up a 268 from a trusted paneristi and wanna do something different then the standard black croco... hopefully you guys can give me some great ideas....

reason i ask, is because to me, a strap either makes or breaks the watch.. i mean i always hated the 249 setup... until MTK posted his up:

just looks amazizng!!!! there... so give me some ideas of what will make my 268 pop!

thanx in advance.

riley

Old 02-04-2008, 10:09 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
hey Rye...

peep this!

Attached Images    
Old 02-04-2008, 10:20 PM
MTK
Banned
summore

Attached Images     
Old 02-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
3rd from right on last pic is cool.. i really like on ur strap how its worn by case.. looks sick... im trying to find something beat up but not battered and then like a white stitch or cream.. idk to match dial... ur 249 dial is so much easier to match.. blue/yellow

Old 02-06-2008, 10:41 AM
MTK
Banned
i have an extra strap for a 45 or 47mm

pretty damn thick, vintage look yet still classy! you'd need a buckle too

Old 02-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MTK
i have an extra strap for a 45 or 47mm

pretty damn thick, vintage look yet still classy! you'd need a buckle too

thanx mtk i ordered a simona yesterday and shell be in the country next week and overnight it to me.. watch doesnt come till fri cause some bank delays so i should be good/content