Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

MB&F unveiling Horological Machine #3 on Oct 15 in NY - any TSers interested?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008 | 11:45 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
MB&F unveiling Horological Machine #3 on Oct 15 in NY - any TSers interested?

For those of you who know of and are interested in MB&F, I have arranged with Max, the founder, to offer a few seats at the dinner to TeamSpeeders. The idea is to have people that already know and are interested in the brand, but may not frequent one of the big watch forums.

If you have some genuine interest, send me a PM and I will give you some more details.

Last edited by SteveH; 09-29-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-03-2008 | 12:37 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
seats are going very quickly for this dinner. if you are interested in coming, please email ASAP to reserve a spot