Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 03:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shnxx is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm looking at some preowned GMTIIcs for now.
They seem to go from low 6000 to 7500... But the new model just came out and I want to see how that one looks before I jump on one.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmmmmmmm

Old 05-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Ok.... this is also bery nOice

Old 05-26-2013, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
This, this and this. The Triad is my next buy. Its just pure poetry! And the MB&F its not mine, but i got to wear it a few days during Basel😉

Attached Images    
Old 05-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
^^
What is the watch in the first picture? Don't think I've seen that one before..

Old 05-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by exRockstar
This, this and this. The Triad is my next buy. Its just pure poetry! And the MB&F its not mine, but i got to wear it a few days during Basel😉
Wow it looks like you are a connoisseur of modern watches.
Is that Hublot out yet?

Old 05-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by shnxx
Wow it looks like you are a connoisseur of modern watches.
Is that Hublot out yet?
Thanks👍love this much more then cars. No Hublot in the pics. A Speake-Marin, an MB&F and a AK Genève. AK Genève has a awesome watch concept but i think they need to step up the quality and finish. Looks to cheap.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanks👍love this much more then cars. No Hublot in the pics. A Speake-Marin, an MB&F and a AK Genève. AK Genève has a awesome watch concept but i think they need to step up the quality and finish. Looks to cheap.
Oops. The leftmost watch looked like the recent Basel world release by hublot.
Nice watches!
I also like watches a lot although my only real watch is a Patek calatrava.

Old 05-27-2013, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by shnxx
Oops. The leftmost watch looked like the recent Basel world release by hublot.
Nice watches!
I also like watches a lot although my only real watch is a Patek calatrava.
Great watch!👍 But Patek needs to start recovering the watchmaking factor. They are becoming to much brand and less watchmakers. You were probably talking about the anthykytera mechanism! Only Hublot could have pulled the job. J.P Biver is a genius!

Old 05-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Great watch!👍 But Patek needs to start recovering the watchmaking factor. They are becoming to much brand and less watchmakers. You were probably talking about the anthykytera mechanism! Only Hublot could have pulled the job. J.P Biver is a genius!
Yes I must say the entry level Pateks all seem to share about three base movements which is not as special as what Langes and others do.

Quick Reply: Your next watch