Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Some awesome watches in this thread.

I would really like one of these. Hopefully one day.

Attached Images  
Old 05-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
^ I see what you're saying and agree. Typically the sub crowd is different than the daytona crowd. I was never a big fan of the Royal Oak Offshore, even after trying them on. I think because of this I typically did not like the royal oak as well. However, after seeing a 39mm royal oak, I must say that it is a fabulous bracelet watch. Such a simple elegant piece. Doesn't matter because all APs are out of my price point for a little bit anyways. Let us know when you are closing in on your next purchase!
I think that's the crux of it, and it's something I didn't realize until I was out of school and living among legions of the former. As I said, my purchase will have to take a back seat to a few other things, unfortunately - condo downpayment (what I should do), extensive Porsche mods (what I want to do), and a few other things.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cheap and good for everyday?

What you guys think?

Old 05-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
For an everyday watch it is tough to beat mechanical seikos, Lum-Tecs, Oris or Hamilton. If not going mechanical I like g shock but I'm not sure on other Casio products.

Last edited by TeutonicCarFan; 05-18-2012 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
+1, this morning I wore a gshock mountain biking, now wearing my seiko diver.

Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
For an everyday watch it is tough to beat mechanical seikos, Lum-Tecs, Oris or Hamilton. If not going mechanical I like g shock but I'm not sure on other Casio products.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I wore a Seiko diver for multiple deployments as a Marine (only watch I wore in the Marines), and have worn either a Lum-Tec or a G-Shock in Iraq and Pakistan over the past few years. TOUGH watches!

Old 05-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SoCal
I wore a Seiko diver for multiple deployments as a Marine (only watch I wore in the Marines), and have worn either a Lum-Tec or a G-Shock in Iraq and Pakistan over the past few years. TOUGH watches!
wow
Cool the watches were tough.

Thanks for serving.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Bell & Ross Carbon Br-03 or IWC Top Gun or Ap Panda?

although prices are different, but which would u choose

Old 05-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
Bell & Ross Carbon Br-03 or IWC Top Gun or Ap Panda?

although prices are different, but which would u choose
IWC. Brand, Looks, Quality. Not in that order.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:51 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
IWC,no brainer imo

Quick Reply: Your next watch