Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Agreed Hani! Very very nice piece!

Old 02-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone know these watches?

Attached Images  
Old 02-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Banned
Yeah, Perrelet Turbines. I like the look of them, but have never seen anyone wearing one. I know that I don't see them for sale very often on any of the forums I search through, but they sure look the part.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:34 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Yeah, Perrelet Turbines. I like the look of them, but have never seen anyone wearing one. I know that I don't see them for sale very often on any of the forums I search through, but they sure look the part.
WTF that's all you got. I was relying on more from you. Damn.

With none for sale on your web pages that either means 2 things. They never sell any or everyone loves theirs to death.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:38 AM
Banned
I think that they never sell any. But here is what I have... I inquired on one, very similar to yours above but all black, and I was planning on purchasing it. Until I saw the price. They don't have a good resale value (which I know you could care less about), and I think the reason they are rarely for sale on any of the forums is that not many are out there for sale. The majority of them are sitting in overstock with AD's because for that kind of $$, there are far better options out there IMHO. However, you like watches that have good looks and character, and from what I can tell, this one looks great, has a very unique dial, and would be a great addition to your collection. I would go try some on and check out the fit and feel before you get your hopes up though.

That better brother?

Old 02-02-2011, 01:41 AM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by SoCal
I think that they never sell any. But here is what I have... I inquired on one, very similar to yours above but all black, and I was planning on purchasing it. Until I saw the price. They don't have a good resale value (which I know you could care less about), and I think the reason they are rarely for sale on any of the forums is that not many are out there for sale. The majority of them are sitting in overstock with AD's because for that kind of $$, there are far better options out there IMHO. However, you like watches that have good looks and character, and from what I can tell, this one looks great, has a very unique dial, and would be a great addition to your collection. I would go try some on and check out the fit and feel before you get your hopes up though.

That better brother?

This the advice I was looking for.

They are pretty cool looking though.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Banned
Anything I can do to help brother. Friends don't let friends buy worthless watches.

Old 02-02-2011, 02:04 AM
Banned
Here you go Mark. This one looks pretty nice...

Perrelet SS

Old 02-02-2011, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
i'm thinking a TAG if I can find a decent used example

Old 02-02-2011, 02:09 AM
Banned
Send me the specs and let me see what I can dig up. I am a bloodhound when it comes to watches.

Quick Reply: Your next watch