Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 06:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axman
No, no, no Ludas! They are horrible
Haha ok, I trust your taste

Old 10-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I might be getting a Panerai as a "wedding present" from the new wife, after we tie it up. My watch deal on the PAM 24 was too good to be true, as it fell to pieces a couple of weeks back.

Old 10-10-2011, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
interesting ferrari collection,

Ferrari Italian Flag Collection - Ferrari Store

pic of the tag Monaco 24 God its Gorgeous

asking price 13.5K$

Attached Images  
Old 10-10-2011, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, prefer the standard Monaco.

Old 10-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
the regular monaco is 7000$ cheaper
also went to omega they have the speedmaster (from the moon to mars) only 1 pc available priced @ 3.7K$ orginal price is 4.8K$

they said they'll go lower than that if i want it

Last edited by Lumma; 10-10-2011 at 07:01 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty sure I'm going for my first Seiko in a few weeks. Heard lots of great stuff about them, plus I can afford them.
Just not sure which one to get since they all seem kind of massive.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Just bought this watch, plan to use it as my daily wearer. I am still trying to find a better daily wearer under 1k. I was thinking possibly a white Stowa Marine Original but not sure.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Uuuuh now that loooks really nice! How big is it?

Old 10-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Lgebbers
Uuuuh now that loooks really nice! How big is it?
42mm - OCEAN BLACK DLC - Taucheruhren - Steinhart Watches

If you are considering a Seiko, I'd recommend the SKX007

Old 10-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks, that thing looks really good in black!

Yup want to check that and a few of their other dive watches, just having a little hard time finding a dealer here in Shanghai...haha

Quick Reply: Your next watch