Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Bell & Ross BR 02 (black)

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Bell & Ross BR 02 (black)

Really want this watch, anyone have any good leads on one? Think MSRP is around 5! Used or New works for me

TIA

Old 09-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond reputeJDFraser has a reputation beyond repute
I have two places I would recommend. Betteridge in Greenwich, CT, or Grenon's in Newport, RI. Ray Grenon is an awesome guy to do business with. Betteridge is also a standup place but if I had a choice, I would go with Ray.

I hate to rain on your parade, but I just purchased a B&R 03-92 PVD, and it broke within a month. This was purchased from Betteridge and they are taking very good care of the situation. They are allowing me to exchange for a Breitling Navitimer World Edition. It should be here in another week. Pictured below is the configuration I ordered.

Again, I do not mean to dissuade you, but just letting you know. I think there are better ways to spend your money for time pieces. I regretted my decision shortly after, luckily I am able to wash my hands of it without losing money.

Old 09-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JDFraser
I have two places I would recommend. Betteridge in Greenwich, CT, or Grenon's in Newport, RI. Ray Grenon is an awesome guy to do business with. Betteridge is also a standup place but if I had a choice, I would go with Ray.

I hate to rain on your parade, but I just purchased a B&R 03-92 PVD, and it broke within a month. This was purchased from Betteridge and they are taking very good care of the situation. They are allowing me to exchange for a Breitling Navitimer World Edition. It should be here in another week. Pictured below is the configuration I ordered.

Again, I do not mean to dissuade you, but just letting you know. I think there are better ways to spend your money for time pieces. I regretted my decision shortly after, luckily I am able to wash my hands of it without losing money.

Big recommendation for Grenon's in Newport!

My family has bought countless watches from them in the past and Ray has always taken care of us.

Strangely enough, my father just bought a BR02 from him on Saturday. PM me for more info if you want.