Notices

FS: Panerai PAM 90

Old 11-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Panerai PAM 90

Just came back from service and polish and is now ready for a new home. Complete with box and warranty card. It's an I series, so it dates back to '06 I think. I got this from TheWatchCollectorNY in '08 and have worn it about once a week since then. I have a few extra straps too if interested. Full disclosure, the lug pictured in the last picture was scraped pretty badly. The polishing removed the damage, but you can tell where the damage was. Looking to get $5,750 shipped. Thanks!

Old 11-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
More photos here:

PAM 90 - a set on Flickr

Open to serious offers.

Old 11-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Bumping this up. Ready to move it.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enough
Wow that's nice. How much were these new?

Old 12-30-2013, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
bump

Old 01-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Thank you. I think retail is in the 7,500 range now.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice watch. If I could get away with buying ANOTHER watch and still be married after I would love it. Just curious how did you decide the watches value. I have thought of selling a few to justify replacing them with something new. Just really never knew how to determine values. Is there sort of a KBB for watches? Thanks and GLWS.

Old 01-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Thank you. I usually just look at watch forums and dealer sites to see what others are selling for. The market dictates the price even the absence of a published guide like KBB.