Notices

FS: Omega Planet Ocean Big Size (ceramic)

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
FS: Omega Planet Ocean Big Size (ceramic)

I'm selling my relatively new (9/2012) Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45.5mm (larger size). It's the newer model with ceramic bezel and glass caseback. I purchased this piece with the steel bracelet and added the rubber with orange stitching (including the matching deployant buckle). It's a great piece, just a little too big for me, so I've moved on to something else.

I would guess I wore it about 20 days, so it's relatively new and other than some light scratches on the steel bracelet clasp, it appears new. All tags, receipts, warranty cards and both band/bracelet are included in the sale price.

Model: 232.30.46.21.01.003 // 232-30-46-21-01-003
Click Here For More Info on OmegaWatches.com

$5000 including insured overnight shipping.

Not interested in trades.

Last edited by brim; 04-27-2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: images
Old 04-28-2013, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice looking watch! Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 04-28-2013, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
bump

Old 06-20-2013, 12:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
New price - $4500 including insured overnight shipping to CONUS.

Old 07-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
$4k with original steel bracelet only. Any takers for this lovely piece?