Notices

FS: AP Grand Prix Carbon

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
FS: AP Grand Prix Carbon

Name:  photo2.jpg
Views: 1038
Size:  66.3 KB

Up for sale is my mint AP Grand Prix in Carbon. Comes complete with all boxes and paperwork. The original strap is unworn and also included is an original short strap which is worn. The warranty is extended until mid March of 2014.

I have plenty of known references available. Please have your references as well. Serious buyers only. Please no low ball offers. Bank wire only. Shipping is included in the United States. Feel free to PM me with any questions. More pictures available for serious buyers.

Price is $33,995.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome watch man. Holy **** is it huge, I never knew these APs were so big.

GLWS!

Old 11-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Awesome watch man. Holy **** is it huge, I never knew these APs were so big.

GLWS!
Thanks. You'd be surprised, it's 44mm.. I have a tiny 6" wrist.. and it fits great. Wears very small and is ridiculously light.

Old 11-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. GLWS