Notices

FS: ROB MONTANA STRAPS (1) Alcantara & (1) Vintage

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
FS: ROB MONTANA STRAPS (1) Alcantara & (1) Vintage

I have the following 2 straps for sale that were on my 233, $150 + shipping each
Alcantara w/blue stitching
Name:  DSC_0256.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  29.7 KB
Name:  DSC_0266.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  56.6 KB
Vintage w/white stitching
Name:  DSC_0001.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  46.3 KB
Name:  DSC_0004.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  54.1 KB

Last edited by blackmagic; 07-12-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:38 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
hmm, Alcantara or leather?

Old 07-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
hmm, Alcantara or leather?
1 is alcantara and the other is leather

Old 07-12-2012, 07:44 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackmagic
1 is alcantara and the other is leather
haha yeah, im deciding which one i'd like, just out loud.

Old 07-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
haha yeah, im deciding which one i'd like, just out loud.
LOL, They are both awesome straps and great quality

Old 07-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Price reduced to $125.00 each + shipping

Old 07-28-2012, 10:28 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
If you still have them, list the sizes please: i.e.- 24/24 & 130/85. Thanks.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by SoCal
If you still have them, list the sizes please: i.e.- 24/24 & 130/85. Thanks.
I am not sure what the size but it was on my 233 before, as for the length it is 130/85, 24/24 sounds about right but you should double check or if your local i can show it to you in person.

Old 07-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
You could always take a ruler and measure them...