Notices

Bell & Ross Vintage 126 XL 98% N-Mint Condition!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
pdc26839 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bell & Ross Vintage 126 XL 98% N-Mint Condition!

You are looking at a Bell & Ross Vintage 126 XL which is in Near-Mint Condition. This watch was purchased on 6/10/11 (I have proof) and has only been worn about 5 or 6 times.
This auction includes the watch, box and instruction manual and original warranty card.

I bought this watch to wear on occasion when not wearing my GMT Master, but I am looking to get a Panerai now so I have to sell this watch unfortunately.
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO SCRATCHES ON THE CRYSTAL!!!
I took an extreme close-up picture of the smallest of smallest possible ding in picture number 6, which is on the side of the watch opposite the crown. Other than that, the watch is Mint. Even the leather on the band near the buckle shows almost now wear whatsoever.
This watch has been pampered and has been kept on an Orbita watch winder, so I haven't even had to change the time since I got it, which means I haven't been putting use on the crown.

Asking Price: $2995 through Paypal as goods. I will include shipping and handling + insurance.

Here is the Ebay listing:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Email me with questions at PDC26839@hotmail.com

Here are the specs of the watch:

Case Size: 42.5mm
Movement: Automatic
Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date
Band Type: Leather Strap
Signatures: Bell & Ross
Included Items: Manufacture's Box and Papers
Description: Movement self-winding (ETA 2894), high quality finish (rhodium-plated or gold movement with “Côtes de Genève” engraved winding rotor, pearled plate and bridge, hardened steel screws), 28 rubies, 28,800 alternations per hour,42-hour autonomy approximately, high precision settings. Case: satin stainless steel, polished, grey gold or yellow gold 18 carat. Sapphire glass back. Functions:hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph with two counters (60-second and 30-minutes accumulators) and date. Rapid date correction. Second hand stops when time is set. Dial: anti-glare and anti-UV treatment. Index with numerals. Hands and Index marks are coated with a coat of luminescent paint to make for easier reading in the dark. Glass: domed sapphire. Anti-glare treatment. Water-resistance to 200 meters (650 feet). The crown and back are screwed in order to ensure perfect water-resistance. Watchband: stainless steel or leather.

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!

Attached Images