Notices

FS: IWC Spitfire Mark XVI

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
FS: IWC Spitfire Mark XVI

Clearing out a few from my personal collection as some of them just aren't getting worn very much. I'd rather see it worn than sitting in a box.

This IWC was purchased by friend of mine from an AD in NY, and comes with the remainder of the factory warranty and an extended warranty from tourneau.

The watch itself is in great condition, very light wear. With a polishing the case would look as new. I would rate it at 9/10

From IWC website:

Spitfire Mark XVI

The Spitfire Mark XVI, successor to the popular Spitfire Mark XV, is a millimetre larger in diameter than its predecessor, giving the proportions of the watch even better balance. The functional design of the dial adopts the IWC Pilot’s Watch tradition but takes the basic idea a logical step further: the perfect amalgamation of form and function. It is all driven effortlessly by the 30110-calibre automatic movement, which also advances the date display and has a power reserve of 42 hours.

Details

* Reference: IW325502
* Case material: stainless steel
* Bracelet/Strap: brown alligator leather strap
* Features: Mechanical movement, Self-winding, 42-hour power reserve when fully wound, Date display, Central hacking seconds, Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields, Screw-in crown, Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides and secured against displacement by drop in air pressure, Water-resistant 6 bar, Case height 11.5 mm, Diameter 39 mm
* Dial color: silver-plated
* Shape: round
* Movement: self-winding
* Calibre: 30110
* Jewels: 21

I am happy to provide more pictures at your request. Watch comes with the standard IWC box.

Letting it go for $2,600, paypal, CONUS

PM me or email me at truspeed@gmail.com

Last edited by ctzn; 09-18-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This watch is also on eBay at the moment, but I am giving TS'ers best price so make an offer.

Old 09-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Price reduction to $2400

Old 09-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
$2,200 anyone? The watch is as new, you won't find a better price...

Old 09-18-2010, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely love this piece. Wish I had the extra coin laying around. Best of luck with the sale.

Old 09-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
^ Many thanks buddy! It's a beauty for sure, hate to sell but I'd rather it get more use...