Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Las Vegas - Cancun - LA, input welcome!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 05:40 AM
fsm
Teamspeed Junior Member
fsm is on a distinguished roadfsm is on a distinguished roadfsm is on a distinguished road
Las Vegas - Cancun - LA, input welcome!

So I'm going to Vegas with my gf next Friday for two nights.
Gonna stay at the Encore and already got tickets for Tiesto at the XS Nightclub on the 7th.

Driving to LA Airport on the 8th with a friend and then we fly to Cancun until the 14th.

This is where we stay:
Has anyone been here before? Good? Not so good?

ME Cancun All Inclusive Resort and Hotel : Beachfront in Cancun's Hotel Zone

Nelly's video was filmed there:
Nelly - Gone ft. Kelly Rowland - YouTube

On the 14th we fly back to Los Angeles and have 4 more days to spend in the LA area.
We plan to see San Diego, Malibu Beach, Newport Beach, Hollywood, Universal Film Studios and more.

Anything else that we shouldnt miss? Any input is very welcome!

Thankssssssss

Old 01-24-2012, 10:23 AM
fsm
Teamspeed Junior Member
fsm is on a distinguished roadfsm is on a distinguished roadfsm is on a distinguished road
Backkkkkk... Here are some pics!

Las Vegas:

Encore & Wynn

Room at daylight at the Encore.

Ceasars Palace.

XS Nightclub at Encore. This place was PACKED!

Cancun
Deluxe Ocean View Room at Me Cancun:

The amazing beach. Among the nicest beaches I have seen sofar.

Infinity Pool at Me Cancun.

Bali Beds at Me Cancun.

Nightlife at Cancun

Coco Bongo Nightclub - what a crazy place!

Coco Bongo again.

Thats how the roads look like in Mexico under heavy rain.

Back in Los Angeles
Newport Beach.

Seaworld San Diego

The famous Hollywood Sign

Bijan's Bugatti Veyron at the Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills.

Nice cars are always driven by girls in Beverly Hills.

The Walk of Fame.

Beverly Hills.

The Universal Studios.

Our flight back to Munich with US Airways got cancelled. So we flew with United Airlines and Lufthansa instead. After my last disaster with Delta which lost my bags on a regular flight from Vegas to Munich with 1 stop I was already almost certain that our bags wouldnt arrive. Luckily they showed up without any delay.

Although we had a great time, I wasnt fully satisfied with the two expensive hotels. The Encore in Vegas and the Me Cancun in Mexico.
Here you can read both of my reviews on Tripadvisor.

The Encore

ME Cancun

Also here is a short video about the crazy nightlife in Cancun!
Nightlife in Cancun - YouTube

Enjoy!

Old 01-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for the me can in review. Planning honeymoon and this helps!

Old 01-24-2012, 11:38 AM
fsm
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Yonder
Thank you for the me can in review. Planning honeymoon and this helps!
You're welcome.
As written in the review, I wouldn't recommend it. There were too many issues that killed it for us.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, between yours and others... Too much of a party spot and too spotty of service for what we want. Still researching

Old 01-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures and captions. Looks like a great trip for sure. ME Cancun is cool - i had lunch there a few years ago while traveling there on business. Looked cool but overall Cancun isnt my fav place. Def great water/beaches tho.....