Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

5 Day Porsche Driving Trip in Germany (pics!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
no problem Mark. It was a blast!!!! How are things in FLA?
Things are great, I'm up in North FL now for college so it's definitely a different experience.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:28 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for the pictures next time take a longer trip and make it Maranello + Stuttgart and if you've got some time visit Mclaren

Old 10-31-2011, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
Fantastic thread and most important of all you drank my favourite beer (for obvious reasons )
Thank you. Yes, that beer was delicious

Originally Posted by mtechnik
Looks like you will cherish the memories from this trip for a long time! Your 997 Carrera Targa 4 looked nice - I always liked its roof line/window frame and wide stance. I also love the silver 997 GT3 RS. Thanks for sharing your story and pics!
No problem man. I love threads like this myself so whenever i have the chance i like making them for others to enjoy. Agree with you on the Targa 4 too!

Originally Posted by Sebi
That sounds like a TMM date

Glad you enjoyed Germany. Awesome pictures. I think I should visit Stuttgart very soon.
TMM Date? What is that?

I think you should visit Stuttgart soon too - what a great place!

Originally Posted by GrayTT
Looks like a great time.....
It was --- really an amazing trip for me.

Originally Posted by naz
Seems like you had a great time, and that's all that matters. Thanks for sharing!
You got it! Thanks!

Originally Posted by MarkM
Things are great, I'm up in North FL now for college so it's definitely a different experience.
Ah to be in college again! LOL.....well glad to hear things are well. If you want to come to Germany and have me teach you how to drink beer just let me know

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Thank you for the pictures next time take a longer trip and make it Maranello + Stuttgart and if you've got some time visit Mclaren
No problem Mo. I hear you on the longer trip but i have to come home aftrer a few days and check in on my business here. For now i am happy with being a Porsche owner and visiting Stuttgart. Maybe someday when i have a Ferrari i will take the trip to Maranello

Old 10-31-2011, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible! I'm so jelly Germany and Italy are really the only places in Europe I have any desire to visit. Thanks for the pics!

Old 10-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
Incredible! I'm so jelly Germany and Italy are really the only places in Europe I have any desire to visit. Thanks for the pics!
No problem man....and dont be jelly...come with us next time!!

Old 10-31-2011, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant future
I was on the fence about this trip. Unfortunately, circumstances prevented me from going. The pictures look like it was an awesome trip. I will have to find a way to go next time. Thanks for sharing!

Old 10-31-2011, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by jaykla
I was on the fence about this trip. Unfortunately, circumstances prevented me from going. The pictures look like it was an awesome trip. I will have to find a way to go next time. Thanks for sharing!
No problem Jay - i was actually going to send you an email with some pictures but figured you might see this first. Really hope you and your buddies can come along with us in April!

Old 10-31-2011, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Few more random shots (sorry for so many posts - i am just so excited to share these with you guys lol)

Inside Porsche Stuttgart. Insane dealership. Best TransSiberia Cayenne i have ever seen....

And how about this cool little ride? R36 Wagon. I had never seen one before - it sounded amazing as it pulled away after a cold start outside our hotel the first afternoon....

OK, i will have to dig out some more cool pics to share - Cheers!

Old 10-31-2011, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
love it! R36 wagon ftw!

Spring trip is on my radar but biggest trade show of the year might end those dreams

Old 11-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Still Lost
love it! R36 wagon ftw!

Spring trip is on my radar but biggest trade show of the year might end those dreams
i knew youd love that wagon .....and trade show sounds really exciting - SIKE!

Quick Reply: 5 Day Porsche Driving Trip in Germany (pics!)