Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Esperanza, Los Cabos, Mexico - our wedding preview...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 09:48 PM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Esperanza, Los Cabos, Mexico - our wedding preview...

Los Cabos, Mexico, at Esperanza. Just got in yesterday, a quick preview before everyone arrives... ceremony is Saturday!

Rollin' in the Q7 to the hotel...

Our private villa, w/ pool, hot tub, etc...

View from living room...

The wedding and reception will be down there, on the beach...

Future wifey and mother in law down at the water's edge...

Old 05-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome, and beautiful girl! I love Esperanza, and have stayed there several times - used to own a place there.

Congratulations, and best wishes!

Old 05-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, beauty all around! You, sir, are a very lucky man! Congratulations - I wish you two nothing but a happy future together! Looking at these pictures (and the ones you posted of your Euro tour) make me excited for my day in the distant future. Have fun and enjoy!

Old 05-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
WoW wish you all the very best

Old 05-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. I proposed to my wife on a deserted beach in Cabo.

My wife and daughters are down there at our place this whole week.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:17 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
The look on wifey's face in the first pic says it all. She seems comfortable and ready. Congrats to you both again.

Old 05-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
trojanman is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats!!

Old 05-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Jeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond reputeJeff_NJ has a reputation beyond repute
I loved the Esperanza when I was there a few years ago. Those pics make me want to go back. What a great place to get married.

Enjoy your time down there and Big congrats!!

Old 05-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome, honeymoon FTW

Old 05-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i really dig that villa tub/pool, it's sooo blue. congrats and good luck!

Quick Reply: Esperanza, Los Cabos, Mexico - our wedding preview...