Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mr.F is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,
I'm planning to go to Monaco when Top Marques helds place in April 2012.
Is there any place i have to visit to see some cars in 'action'?
Any tip about Monaco/Top Marques is highly appreciated.

Old 12-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mr.F is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone?

Old 12-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr.F
Anyone?
I will not be able to attend because of work, but I will post some info here later!

Old 01-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
kyter is on a distinguished roadkyter is on a distinguished roadkyter is on a distinguished road
Hi,

My selection of the best finds in Monaco...

Old 01-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
I spent my New Year's Eve in Monaco. It was awesome, expecially at midnight with the fireworks and all the yachts doing some noise with the horn in the harbour! As always there were many supercars in town, by far the best one i have seen was a black Ferrari Enzo but there were also the new Aventador and 458 Spider

This is just the 1st video i have uploaded, but tomorrow i will post also the video to the Enzo!

Modified Bentley Continental GTC ASI - YouTube

Next trip to Monaco will be for the 2012 Top Marques Monaco!

Last edited by marchettino; 01-03-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kyter is on a distinguished roadkyter is on a distinguished roadkyter is on a distinguished road
There was also the One77 out the day before the new year's eve

Old 01-04-2012, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Monaco ic simply amazing hope to get to go in the near future

Old 01-04-2012, 01:40 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The Colombus hotel is owned by David Coulthard.

I love the the South of France, a perfect vacation would be South of France-South of Italy.

Saint Tropez, Cannes, Monte-Carlo, SanRemo, Sardinia, Portofino.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by kyter
There was also the One77 out the day before the new year's eve
I really wanted to see it!

And here a video to the mighty Ferrari Enzo!

Ferrari Enzo SOUND! - Start, Rev and Accelerations - YouTube

Old 01-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kyter
Hi,

My selection of the best finds in Monaco...

Nice pics Kyter and welcome again!

Especially the pic of the Enzo and the Maserati!

Any more of those or others? ( I know you have... )

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.