Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 04:43 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
super cool!

thanks!

Old 06-18-2012, 04:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OffshoreTurbo
The days you had the SL amg Cannes and the French riviera was much more classier than today..

I remember going to restaurants that you must wear smart casual and have a blazer unlike today's lassiez faire and eat anywhere wearing shorts and flip flops. Wish it still had its special moments, it's going down year by year.

I totally agree with you. But it seems like more and more places have a dress again.

Are you often here ?

Old 06-18-2012, 04:23 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Nice car collection, like the SL a lot. I've got one but not an AMG it's a 300SL( R129 with 84,000km )in the family for 20 years kept in theoule Sur Mer.

I've got two AMG's in Kuwait though G55 AMG and SLK 55 AMG with Kleemann stage 2

I'm going to be in Monaco next week probably still can't get a place at port fontvielle.

What cars do you have now ? Where are your AMG's ?

Last edited by MeanMachine; 06-18-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
super cool!

thanks!

You were asking me earlier about the facilities/equipment we use...

Did you note our hidden police light ?? ( behind the front grill and under the back rear lights) Or did you first see it now ?

Anybody who saw it ?

Attached Images     
Old 06-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
I see it now.
What happened to your S73? Do you still have it? I bet it's worth a small fortune by now.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:53 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
wow!

that`s awesome!!!Totally missed out on that!

did MB specifically build this for you or did you do it yourself?

either way,that`s just top notch stuff there!

thanks!

Old 06-19-2012, 03:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
My cars - Monaco / French Riviera

Past to present, part 9.

We took our S 73 ///AMG limousine "out of service" in 2002/2003.

It was sold to a celebrity.

Pic taken at Hotel Carlton in Cannes.

S 73 ///AMG

Attached Images  
Old 06-19-2012, 04:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Erppa You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECB
wow!

that`s awesome!!!Totally missed out on that!

did MB specifically build this for you or did you do it yourself?

either way,that`s just top notch stuff there!

thanks!
AMG built some S70/S73. Here is pictures of one S70 imported from Japan to Finland.

ESV Oy - Exotic Street Vehicles

Here is an AMG SL70 also imported from Japan to Finland by the same company.

ESV Oy - Exotic Street Vehicles

Old 06-19-2012, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Nice car collection, like the SL a lot. I've got one but not an AMG it's a 300SL( R129 with 84,000km )in the family for 20 years kept in theoule Sur Mer.

I've got two AMG's in Kuwait though G55 AMG and SLK 55 AMG with Kleemann stage 2

I'm going to be in Monaco next week probably still can't get a place at port fontvielle.

What cars do you have now ? Where are your AMG's ?

The G55 and SLK55 are really nice cars! Any pics of your 300SL?, it is a classic by now. Still a cool car for some cruising on The French Riviera.

The owner of Kleemann is a friend of mine, he has some places in Villefranche-sur-Mer and is often here.

These two AMG cars are sold. ^^

Sub thread title is "past to present" , so pictures of my current cars are coming later.

Old 06-19-2012, 05:54 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks.. I personally know CEO of Kleemann.

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.