Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012 | 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Bring your car!

I am 100% sure you will regret it if you don't.

We have soooo many great roads to drive on.
Did it last year...was tiring!

Old 05-11-2012 | 09:49 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Did it last year...was tiring!

Don't you think that you will miss it ?

Old 05-11-2012 | 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Don't think so - stayed with the hotel during the day when i was on the beach and if i'm drinking at night i'll hardly be wanting to drive.

I did drive to Monaco and Cannes but i may just take a cab to Monaco and boat to Cannes or maybe stay there for a couple of days.

Old 05-13-2012 | 05:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Missed this thread. I was just in monaco and have been around the south of France for the past week. I'm headed to Geneva later today. Monaco was impressive to say the least. Such a great car scene, among all the other things.

Old 05-13-2012 | 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
See this is why making a separate thread works ...

Old 05-13-2012 | 02:30 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Don't think so - stayed with the hotel during the day when i was on the beach and if i'm drinking at night i'll hardly be wanting to drive.

I did drive to Monaco and Cannes but i may just take a cab to Monaco and boat to Cannes or maybe stay there for a couple of days.

No need to take a cab.....

I will personally arrange transport for you!

Old 05-14-2012 | 07:35 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by slord
Missed this thread. I was just in monaco and have been around the south of France for the past week. I'm headed to Geneva later today. Monaco was impressive to say the least. Such a great car scene, among all the other things.
Well maybe next time....

Post up some nice pics from Monaco here.

Old 05-14-2012 | 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
No need to take a cab.....

I will personally arrange transport for you!
Thanks for the offer...can't really see the point though. Not like you'll make much money on a cab ride! Can always PM me if you'd like.

Old 05-14-2012 | 09:19 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks for the offer...can't really see the point though. Not like you'll make much money on a cab ride! Can always PM me if you'd like.

I meant that I will drive you It would be a lot nicer than with a cab.

Just send me a PM whenever you like.

Old 05-15-2012 | 04:22 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
My cars - Monaco / French Riviera

Past to present, part 1.

SL 60 ///AMG

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.