Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Korean Dinner tonight

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
that picture looks like kalbi, not bulgogi.
Yeah, you be right.

I not versed in the hungo terminology.

The round eye mrs is the expert here (she ordered everything). Apparently when she was in Beijing studying she found that they had really great Korean food because of the large student population from Korea.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
Yeah, you be right.

I not versed in the hungo terminology.

The round eye mrs is the expert here (she ordered everything). Apparently when she was in Beijing studying she found that they had really great Korean food because of the large student population from Korea.
LOL i was married to a (half) korean girl for my practice marriage.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
My wife's former 'hood (Bruin alum)
boo!!!!!!

Old 04-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
boo!!!!!!
Sorry But my brother-in-law is a uber-Trojan fan. SC Marching Band played at his birthday last year.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Ian
Teamspeed Member
Ian has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura about
i.... miss.....

Old 04-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Looks pretty authentic - even has the right bowls.

My wife has several very good and authentic Korean places she goes to in Garden Grove.

I swore off Korean food years ago.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
I live in Ktown and have been just about everywhere here. My favorite Westside Korean is the soon tofu place on Sawtelle

Old 04-09-2011, 03:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SteveH
I live in Ktown and have been just about everywhere here. My favorite Westside Korean is the soon tofu place on Sawtelle
Very interesting!

My wife's favorite place is Soon Tubu in Tustin.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The third and forth pics are of Chigae and Chap Chae...yes/no

Old 04-09-2011, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^No edit button..meant Fourth

Quick Reply: Korean Dinner tonight