Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

It's official, I'm going to Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond repute
It's official, I'm going to Vegas

Well, as a little graduation present to myself, three friends and I (all guys) are headed to Las Vegas for July 13-18. So far we have an itinerary for the clubs but need some help with restaurants and other fun attractions. Any suggestions from fellow TS'ers?

I might add we will be staying at the Tropicana. $180MM renovations, and of course the new Nikki Beach

Any insight to help our trip in any way is much appreciated!

Old 04-04-2011, 11:00 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
After the clubs go to Drais for after hours... its a must.

Old 04-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
GLN what's special about Drais?

Old 04-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
GLN what's special about Drais?
There are good reviews but not really sure what exactly the rave is about.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:32 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
You have to go... I use to make sure to go regardless of how tired or fvcked up I was. It is probably the most fun party spot in Vegas. It's just a shit show. Everyones there to get their dance on... Lots of people rolling and whatnot, and llell'd up, but it's just a great party. It's not hit up with all the tourist and guido d-bag's either... it's the people who frequent Vegas who know about it... it's the real party in vegas.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
^^^its where you come up out of the elevator and the sun is up high in the sky... if you party all night do it, if not, dont do it....

Old 04-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Did some more research and I REALLY want to go there! Thanks for the insight GLN.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Bring much more money than you think you will need. The whole place is set up to take as much money from you as possible in as many places as possible. be prepared to say "You're f-en kidding me!!!! How the hell can they charge ______ for _______!!!!!" You will be saying that constantly.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by BigE
Bring much more money than you think you will need. The whole place is set up to take as much money from you as possible in as many places as possible. be prepared to say "You're f-en kidding me!!!! How the hell can they charge ______ for _______!!!!!" You will be saying that constantly.
Haha that's what I have been told, I am afraid I am going to blow too much money. I recall someone on another forum posting a picture of a bill from a club - $96.00 for a 4pk of Redbull

Old 04-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, Drais can be very dangerous...you won't know where the time goes because the crowd doesn't roll out until the early morning hours. I always hit the roulette table there on the way in or out too for like 5 minutes and have had tremendous luck. You're going at a good time for Rehab at the Hard Rock and Tao Beach. Worth going to once just to see, but the crowd is 90% dirtbags, and the girls aren't as hot as they look at first glance when you walk in.

Quick Reply: It's official, I'm going to Vegas