Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Up for coffee in London?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Captain Stradale
asian/japanese/chinese

hahahaha I agree with some
Originally Posted by tips
duude hes never tasted fruit!! he doesnt know what a mango tastes like, (unles hes had it through icecream)

i once brought some pistachio cupcakes filed with jam and he refused to eat em, quote on quote "if u brought em then they must be healthy"

if it aint geasy he wont eat it!!

if i was u gray id print out his sugestions walk down to tesco on glouster rd, and shove it up the homeless guys ass that sleeps by the atm

loool H's gona be upset

You guys have got a cheek eh?

Tips: Who in their right mind wants to go on holiday to have cabbage and carrots??? I havent tried a mango??? Who cares about mangos!! Have you ever gone to a nice restaurant and said, " I'd like a mango please".
Have you ever heard of a guy telling you to go to this great italian restaurant cause they have great carrots!!! Or a chinese becuase their lettuce is out of this world!! You will see the light eventually, that veggies and fruits are really bad for you and its just world propaganda!!!

Plus I'm fat and you guys arent, I have PROOF that I have tried lots of restaurants lol.

and while we're on the subject of food Gray, KFC in london is some of the best KFC I have ever tried, waaaay better than bahrain!

Old 08-23-2010, 06:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
When will you be there, Im going by Sept 20
Mo, message me nearer the time, would enjoy meeting up with you for dinner. You should join myself and Bonita if she's still in town.

Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
msg LABrit
No thanks.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
^ what a douche

Old 08-23-2010, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Captain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Stradale has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tips
duude hes never tasted fruit!! he doesnt know what a mango tastes like, (unles hes had it through icecream)

i once brought some pistachio cupcakes filed with jam and he refused to eat em, quote on quote "if u brought em then they must be healthy"

if it aint geasy he wont eat it!!

if i was u gray id print out his sugestions walk down to tesco on glouster rd, and shove it up the homeless guys ass that sleeps by the atm

loool H's gona be upset
hahahahahhahahaa

Old 08-23-2010, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 430berlinetta
you Guys Have Got A Cheek Eh?

Tips: Who In Their Right Mind Wants To Go On Holiday To Have Cabbage And Carrots??? I Havent Tried A Mango??? Who Cares About Mangos!! Have You Ever Gone To A Nice Restaurant And Said, " I'd Like A Mango Please".
Have You Ever Heard Of A Guy Telling You To Go To This Great Italian Restaurant Cause They Have Great Carrots!!! Or A Chinese Becuase Their Lettuce Is Out Of This World!! You Will See The Light Eventually, That Veggies And Fruits Are Really Bad For You And Its Just World Propaganda!!!

Plus I'm Fat And You Guys Arent, I Have Proof That I Have Tried Lots Of Restaurants Lol.

And While We're On The Subject Of Food Gray, Kfc In London Is Some Of The Best Kfc I Have Ever Tried, Waaaay Better Than Bahrain!

Name:  monkey1.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  34.4 KB

Old 08-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images  
Old 08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Mo, message me nearer the time, would enjoy meeting up with you for dinner. You should join myself and Bonita if she's still in town.

No thanks.
Sure, havent been to London since 2002 all I know is whiteleys mall, harrods, Harvey Nichols selfridges, bond and sloane street, the parks and gardens and trocadero, Piccadilly, Leicester Square ...etc

is there anything else I am missing like the theatrical plays, the new restaurants etc.

Old 08-24-2010, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
This is great..

- BLACK & BLUE
105 Gloucester Road,
London SW7 4SS‎
020 7244 7666‎

Old 08-24-2010, 02:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JB 007
This is great..

- BLACK & BLUE
105 Gloucester Road,
London SW7 4SS‎
020 7244 7666‎
my place is down the road from 105 Gloucester but never tried it

Old 08-24-2010, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^^

i have, many times, its okaay, order the olives mmmm

Name:  kffc.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  18.0 KB

Quick Reply: Up for coffee in London?