Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

transit maps of the world - nice book

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
transit maps of the world - nice book

Amazon.com: Transit Maps of the World: Mark Ovenden,Mike Ashworth: Books

w/ the internet, collections like this are somewhat irrelevant but it's nice having a book like this. the book has a collection of public transmit maps from across the world (and across time.) definitely one for map lovers and graphic designers.

my only complaint is that you can't always read the maps b/c of the small reproductions.

- chuck

Old 03-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
this was on gadling a while ago... I was insta consumer with this one

It sits well with my "classic playboy brunettes" coffee table book

this way people can see that Im a dork with taste