Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Who likes PF Chang's?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
First Draw is an unknown quantity at this point
Who likes PF Chang's?

I made this at home and they were as good as the real thing!! Thought the cooks might like!!

http://www.recipezaar.com/15865

Getting the lettuce leaves right is the hardest part, any thoughts would be helpful.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
I have tried to reproduce the garlic noodles at home...all I managed to do was melt the microwave (it's over the stove top). Recipe had me add vinegar or something, and wham flames.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!trovan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
you mean Paul Fleming Chang!! i heard the chang was added to his name for flavor! i should've trademarked my last name.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:22 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Love that place.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Highly dislike PFC. Too much hype.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
^^^

I live in Indiana, got to take what I can get.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:38 AM
MGM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond repute
Great food IMO!

Old 02-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
To most people in my town, Red Lobster is great seafood and Olive Garden is great Italian food.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond reputeDarnell has a reputation beyond repute
We went there for lunch yesterday.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Good for take out and quick.

Quick Reply: Who likes PF Chang's?