Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

GREENS San Francisco CA

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 12:11 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
GREENS San Francisco CA

GREENS ; san Francisco at Fort Mason (marina district)

http://www.greensrestaurant.com/

wow!!! great food, kid friendly vibe!!! straight forward stuff, casual

the wifey and I had this view as well,

Old 02-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Team Speed's Super Vixen
SuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you guys enjoyed... the view is sweet. I was there a couple weeks ago with F-chat folks and my only complaint was they don't do parties well. Definitely let me know when you guys do Millennium, they seem to have more variety on the menu and a hip atmosphere. If they still do them, Aphrodisiac dinners are fun. Was nice meeting the wifey yesterday.

Old 02-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
being able to see boats of all shapes and sizes putter around in front of dinner is always a neat view

Old 02-23-2008, 12:55 PM
MTK
Banned
Originally Posted by SuperVixen
Glad you guys enjoyed... the view is sweet. I was there a couple weeks ago with F-chat folks and my only complaint was they don't do parties well. Definitely let me know when you guys do Millennium, they seem to have more variety on the menu and a hip atmosphere. If they still do them, Aphrodisiac dinners are fun. Was nice meeting the wifey yesterday.
my wife thought you were very very nice.... we need to get her into a Flying spur next year! (the weekend) mom car!

Millenium should be fun soon! i'd say lets get the norcal crew going but them is a bunch of meat eating dinosaurs!

Originally Posted by Craigger
being able to see boats of all shapes and sizes putter around in front of dinner is always a neat view
the sunset, the GG bridge and excellent excellent food+ good company is always a "+"

Old 02-23-2008, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
did you see me running by? i was out on crissy field running around the same time it looks like.

- chuck

Old 02-23-2008, 02:57 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
My girlfriend and I were in the city last night with some friends. I was going to call you Sorinne, but I didnt have your # in my new phone.

Old 02-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Team Speed's Super Vixen
SuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
My girlfriend and I were in the city last night with some friends. I was going to call you Sorinne, but I didnt have your # in my new phone.
Just sent you a text. Now you got it. BTW - you can always call my work number, I forward my calls to my cell. That number is everywhere, lol. Just google me. I'll be in LA March 7-9. If you're around let's do steaks again.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:43 AM
MTK
Banned
went back to greens, took the shorty's (they loved it!)

had to share this sunset!!!