Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Coming to NYC next week.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Where on Sunday? Anyone? Bueller?

Old 02-15-2008, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Let's meet up at the corner of 43rd street! I'll be wearing blue shades and a brown briefcase.
HAHAHA...how do you WEAR a brown briefcase Jox?

Originally Posted by iLLGT2
I KNOW, and that's because you keep repeating yourself with your plans lol, or sha'll I say lack of :P
I know man...i mean, i am not "running the show" this weekend...hanging with my friends older bro...so i dont want to say one thing to yall and have it not work out. Also, i am not from NYC bro...its the locals job to suggest some places and make me feel welcome!!! hahahaha

Old 02-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Also, i am not from NYC bro...its the locals job to suggest some places and make me feel welcome!!! hahahaha
You are obviously not from NYC if you think we're supposed to make you feel welcome. I really have no idea what to suggest. Can someone at least pick a type of place? Bar/grill, Japanese, Tapas, Italian? What part of town are you going to be in? We can go somewhere convenient to that I guess.

Old 02-15-2008, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nerual
You are obviously not from NYC if you think we're supposed to make you feel welcome. I really have no idea what to suggest. Can someone at least pick a type of place? Bar/grill, Japanese, Tapas, Italian? What part of town are you going to be in? We can go somewhere convenient to that I guess.
26th and someting hahahha

For sunday night, i am down for whatever. I think me and my buddy are meeting up with a friend or two for some partying....if yall are flexible i could just send out a few texts and give you a heads up? Monday i am down for anything really......i have the whole day free pretty much.

PS: Tapas sounds kinda good

Old 02-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I will have pics/reviews/stories tonight....ill make a new thread......sorry it never worked out to meet up with a few of you locals....but this weekend was a WHIRLWIND! Next time for sure!

Old 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
I will have pics/reviews/stories tonight....ill make a new thread......sorry it never worked out to meet up with a few of you locals....but this weekend was a WHIRLWIND! Next time for sure!
Pics or BAN!