Notices
The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum Is Where You Will Find All The Latest News, Technical Info, and Trends!

Modulare Wheels | 2014 Collection | Presenting the Modulare B18 Evo

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor
Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Modulare Wheels | 2014 Collection | Presenting the Modulare B18 Evo

Modulare Wheels is proud to present our latest addition to the 2014 Collection, the Modulare B18 Evo. The Modulare B18 Evo is an evolution of our classic B18 Y-spoke design, and is now available for ordering in 19-22" in both flat and concave profiles, for most 5 lug passenger car applications. Additional machining details were added to both reduce weight and add additional dimension to the existing B18 design.

Enjoy the pics!!

Old 01-21-2014, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
I have these wheels on my 2013 BMW Grand Coupe. I have 20" with the M Sport packaged GC. These look identical to me. However I love the wheels and having it lowered with H&R springs it makes the stance look that much nicer. Plus we added a little width to the tires. So over all the wheels are great and look great on the Grand Coupe. I get tons of compliments on the wheels. They are finished identical to you pics. Good work.

Old 01-22-2014, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor
Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Modulare Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks!
The wheel is basically the same as our previous B18 (which you have on your GC) except for the additional machining details on the sides of the spokes going down to the lug area. This reduces weight while adding depth and dimension.