Notices
The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum Is Where You Will Find All The Latest News, Technical Info, and Trends!

Thanks Ben @ WB and HRE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Ben @ WB and HRE!

This is bad...the desire to change one's car even before taking delivery of one's car.

So, thanks to Ben at Wheels Boutique and HRE for making such nice custom forged 1 piece wheels, I ordered a set of P40SC in OEM 19x8.5, 19x11 and satin charcoal:

Name:  image001-1_zps46963891.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  46.4 KB

To try to achieve this look:

Name:  set-125-Audi_R8_Silver_HRE_P40S_Satin_Silver_e_zpsd65505f0.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  32.9 KB

Name:  GetImageFromDBaspx_zps27e4419f.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  58.3 KB

But, with these neat center caps:

Name:  av0o45_zpsac7e5010.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  71.9 KB

Ben was great, patiently answering all my questions via email. And, he was very competitive in price. Highly recommended.

Next...Akrapovic or Stasis exhaust.

Now all I need is the R8...

Old 03-26-2013, 10:57 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha your nuts.. you ordered in advance very cool. I would go Stasis thats what I had on my R8 V8.

Love the wheel choice.

Old 03-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alin2.5
Now all I need is the R8...
Thanks for the laugh!

Old 03-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Love the first pic

Old 03-26-2013, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RonnieRenaldi
Love the first pic
So do I...thanks for taking it.

Old 03-26-2013, 01:52 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
When does the car arrive? Its a cab correct? DSG? any exterior carbon accents to pick up those wheel centers?

Old 03-26-2013, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Marc
When does the car arrive? Its a cab correct? DSG? any exterior carbon accents to pick up those wheel centers?
Your guess is as good as mine.

There are 2014 launch R8's at Houston's port waiting for AoA to release them. I don't think any customer cars are being built until May-June with delivery in late June-early July.

I ordered a samoa orange V10 spyder...no external CF yet...

Old 03-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master

There are 2014 launch R8's at Houston's port waiting for AoA to release them. I don't think any customer cars are being built until May-June with delivery in late June-early July.

I ordered a samoa orange V10 spyder...no external CF yet...
Gotcha, did you go DSG or 6MT? Since the cab has no baldes maybe mirrors and some lowers front and rear in carbon to pickup the center caps. I am sure the car will be gorgeous can't wait to see it.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Marc
Gotcha, did you go DSG or 6MT? Since the cab has no baldes maybe mirrors and some lowers front and rear in carbon to pickup the center caps. I am sure the car will be gorgeous can't wait to see it.
6MT.

That's a good idea re: external CF...

Old 03-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master

There are 2014 launch R8's at Houston's port waiting for AoA to release them. .
Hi Alin

I was with the Audi rep yesterday at the local dealer and he told me there are no 2014 cars stateside, they will not be here until June earliest. I dont know if your information above is accurate but he works for Audi directly and was at the dealer so I asked him.