Notices
The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum The Teamspeed Wheel & Tire Forum Is Where You Will Find All The Latest News, Technical Info, and Trends!

ADV.1 Inventory Blow Out... For real, 50% off on most sets!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
ADV.1 Inventory Blow Out... For real, 50% off on most sets!

although we do have tons of sets in stock at any time, these are the few that we have in stock unintentionally...Therefore, we like to clear these out every 3 months at basically cost. If anyone would like any of these sets below please feel free to say, "hi I would like one of these"

for more info / details / sexy man conversation on these call:
Jon at Wheelsboutique 786.522.7342 directly as he's the inventory mastermind who's harassed me every hour on the hour for the past week for this...Thanks BJ! :clap: or email him at jonathan@wheelsboutique.com

Old 09-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by J@WB
Nice!
And I drive an A3. Too bad I don't have 3500$ right now. FML.
I'll send you a PM when I want some, because I really love them.
How much would it cost to ship them to Belgium (Europe)? Just out of curiosity.

(You can send me a PM if you would prefer that)

Last edited by KristofD10; 09-12-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by KristofD10
Nice!
And I drive an A3. Too bad I don't have 3500$ right now. FML.
I'll send you a PM when I want some, because I really love them.
How much would it cost to ship them to Belgium (Europe)? Just out of curiosity.

(You can send me a PM if you would prefer that)
Shipping to Belgium, typically is around $450-500 via air freight.