Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

Songs that help you go to sleep.

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 03:01 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
anhthing mariah carey.. and i'm gone

Old 02-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Official TS Crybaby - Forever
Ryan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond reputeRyan in SD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bottomline
Hands down the best music to wake up and go to sleep to....

Sound Tribe Sector 9

Go to pandora and type this artist in to hear a crap load of this music.
Pretty cool, thats a new style to me all together. It feels familiar though somehow...

Old 02-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the roughbottomline is a jewel in the rough
I got the exact same vibe. Not sure what it is except for the trance lover in me. I've been leaving it on to read/work/think and it puts me at peace.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Don't quote me on this but last time MTK showed up to Santana Row he had Marky Mark blasting out of the doors of his expensive Quattroporte stereo....

Old 02-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough2euro is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
Why do you think some guy invented...

that's old... it's all about the Hurricane tape baby...

you should go to their website and check out the videos on this thing. Amazing strength.

Old 02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
I like to put on some Portishead when I'm trying to go to sleep.

Old 02-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
The fan.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond reputeJPanamera has a reputation beyond repute
that song called "orgasm"

Old 02-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
helothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura about
anything. i listen to the music when i go to bed, and i am sleeping after first few songs on my ipod. whatever they are.