Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

So What Are You Listening To Now?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 01:57 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
^^^

Attached Images  
Old 12-11-2012, 12:43 PM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
Oldschool

Attached Images  
Old 12-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ricky s. Photography
We have very similar music tastes. I love Man Overboard!

Old 12-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ricky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by clemson3
We have very similar music tastes. I love Man Overboard!
awesome man! I've been getting back into pop punk after a 2-year hiatus. I'm seeing these guys in January:

State Lines

Old 12-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ricky s. Photography
awesome man! I've been getting back into pop punk after a 2-year hiatus. I'm seeing these guys in January:

State Lines
I'll check them out. Ever heard of The Wonder Years?

Old 12-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ricky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by clemson3
I'll check them out. Ever heard of The Wonder Years?

The Wonder Years - Came Out Swinging - YouTube
I'll be seeing them in St. Louis next spring, along with Fireworks! The Wonder Years are wicked.

Old 12-15-2012, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
A couple friends are livestreaming right now. So whatever they put on I am listening to.

Liquid's Lounge Live! With DJ Liquid86 - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Old 12-27-2012, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 12-31-2012, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Cruising, roof open windows down. Great weather, great music.

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: So What Are You Listening To Now?