Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

How Kanye West solved the music industry's problem singlehandedly

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Dbag or not, he's talented and I like his music, the new album is ace.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:38 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't care if Kanye single handedly brought about World Peace.

He's a racist piece of shit I wouldn't piss on if he were on fire.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:51 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gobbles
I wouldn't care if Kanye single handedly brought about World Peace.

He's a racist piece of shit I wouldn't piss on if he were on fire.
YouTube - BUSH DON'T GIVE A **** Chris Rock

Old 11-24-2010, 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I started listening through it tonight. Kanye has been my favorite artist since his debut, though Kid Cudi is battling for the top spot. The College Dropout is my all-time favorite album. Not a single bad track on that whole thing IMO. It's perfect. I'm happy that 'Ye is back to his old form.

This song owns:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2BWEwoPuAM

Last edited by ptphotography; 11-24-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Is it really that good? I read about it some days ago and I hope it turns up on Spotify soon Otherwise I'll buy the album.

Old 11-24-2010, 08:39 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh! I thought this thread was about music!

Not some egomaniac who uses pro tools who copy's and pastes music together for the masses.

Ah, and considering our beloved's Ashok's thread title... I'm sure he will not be surprised at some pieces of opinion coming back at him...
Mine being, Kanye is part of the problem with the music INDUSTRY. They keep manufacturing what they market as "music".

With all due respect of course...

Last edited by chokeu2; 11-24-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't get why people who think he's an egomaniac and just a d-bag in general won't even listen to his music. At the end of the day he's one of the best artists of this decade, if you like him or not.

It's like Kobe Bryant. Yeah maybe he lost a bunch of fans over that Colorado thing, but you can't deny talent.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
^^Except he isn't. He is over-hyped to the max and I swear the only reason people even listen to him is because Jay- Z tells them too. Jay-z says he's the best so everyone goes okaaayyyy!!

Old 11-24-2010, 11:55 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Talent is debatable. I can deny him my money.

Old 11-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Gobbles
Talent is debatable. I can deny him my money.
Ludovico Einaudi.

He has been compared to Mozart.

Music needs a Melody and a Rhythm. From my listening perspective I have not heard very many good rap songs.

Quick Reply: How Kanye West solved the music industry's problem singlehandedly