Notices
The Teamspeed Music Forum General Music Discussions, Trends, Instruments, Equipment, Pro Audio, Driving Music, & More.

Death Magnetic Tour. Anyone Been?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 12:05 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Death Magnetic Tour. Anyone Been?

They are coming later in the year. Tickets on sale tomorrow.

Worth seeing?

Old 05-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond reputeStrikerX50 has a reputation beyond repute
I've been and they are definitely worth seeing as they still put on a hell of a show. One thing to make sure of is that venue they've selected to perform at is a good venue to be hosting a rock concert at and get good seats too. When I went, they played at the Energy Solutions Arena here in Salt Lake and the acoustics were horrible!! Because it's a basketball arena the sound bounced everywhere and was distorted to the point you could barely make out what they were singing once you were past a certain point in the seating sections (the only time I heard anything clearly is when I went down below for a beer run). A hell of a concert otherwise, despite the sound issues and the fact that the opening acts were complete garbage.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
i wish i would've gone...it's a fantastic album

Old 05-10-2010, 04:09 PM
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StrikerX50
I've been and they are definitely worth seeing as they still put on a hell of a show. One thing to make sure of is that venue they've selected to perform at is a good venue to be hosting a rock concert at and get good seats too. When I went, they played at the Energy Solutions Arena here in Salt Lake and the acoustics were horrible!! Because it's a basketball arena the sound bounced everywhere and was distorted to the point you could barely make out what they were singing once you were past a certain point in the seating sections (the only time I heard anything clearly is when I went down below for a beer run). A hell of a concert otherwise, despite the sound issues and the fact that the opening acts were complete garbage.
Thats one of the problems, they are playing at possibly the worst venue in the southern hemisphere to hold a rock concert, absolutely diabolical.

They shouldn't be retiring anytime soon, although based on Some Kind Of Monster, they could split tomorrow.

Maybe i'll just hold off and try and score free tickets closer to the date.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
You will not regret it!! they put on a hell of a show! The new songs fits in perfectly with the old goodies! go for it

Last edited by Sideways_swe; 05-10-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:34 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
People can say a lot about the material that Metallica has put out over the years, but this band can put on an amazing live show, always.

Go, even if the venue hugs nuts. They vibe and the energy of the show will over come that issue if your seats are good enough. Don't skimp on the seats.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Yes I went in September and it was fcuking UNREAL. They do a fantastic job playing a mix of old and new stuff. Definitely go!

Old 05-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Originally Posted by chokeu2
People can say a lot about the material that Metallica has put out over the years, but this band can put on an amazing live show, always.

Go, even if the venue hugs nuts. They vibe and the energy of the show will over come that issue if your seats are good enough. Don't skimp on the seats.
Hugs nuts. Awesome.

They are playing in the middle of the arena, with GA floor surrounding it then seats 1 story up and going upwards. The acoustics really do suck.